Thursday 25 October 2012

Exotic Faraway Places



When Brad announced to me that he wanted to go to Hawaii, a place we have visited many times and loved over the years, for his 40th Birthday, my heart fell into my stomach.  Being that his birthday falls in October, our busiest month of the year at Black & Spiro, I thought there would be no way on earth I would be able to pull it off.  However, just a few days ago we came home from one of the most magical holiday's we've ever had and Black & Spiro is still open and under control thanks to my gorgeous girls who have worked tirelessly over the past few weeks to have everything perfectly executed. 



For me Hawaii is a place where I find so much inspiration.  The tropical-retro beach vibe and the casual pace really resonates with me and I have come home feeling well, happy, excited and rejuvenated...



My happy holiday snaps can be seen on my instagram but here are a few of my faves.  Hope you enjoy and if you can get to this magical place then do so because you won't regret it.  Maybe you will fall-in-love with it like we have and make the pilgrimage back each year.  It really is one very special place where memories are made, happiness resides and dreams come true.





6 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

Looks like heaven! Well done, getting away. Anything and everything is possible if you want it! A-M xx

pve design said...

My parents traveled there many times and always told me to go and I really must plan a holiday there.
I painted a landscape painting for them when I was in high school and they love it.
pve

Shell Sherree said...

I've only been there once, but it was gorgeous! Relaxed, warm and gregarious. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy your holiday knowing your girls would keep things ticking along beautifully. Happy birthday to your hubby, Anna!

WorthyStyle said...

What beautiful images from Hawaii! My parents spent 2 weeks there this year in March, and I am sure if I did not just get married two weeks ago... my husband and I would have joined my parents on the vacation! Looks so lovely.

cocolini said...

Hawaii is just glorious x

Sidney Ann said...

That Hawaii bag is SO cute! May I ask where you got it?