Monday 20 August 2012

Black & Spiro Spring Flea



I am so thrilled to finally let the cat out of the bag! On Saturday 1st September we will be holding a very exciting Spring Flea Market on the front footpath at Black & Spiro. There will be lots of wonderful treasures to find including some special little paintings by Pip Boydell, jewellery and accessories including some amazing clutches and neon sparkly collars by Lulu Lucky & Ellen Newman, home-made cakes and biscuits, some fabulous vintage and antique pieces found here and in NYC, fresh flowers including some sweet peas from my own garden and also some other very special things we are offering which will make for bargain buying!


We hope to see you. The fun starts at 9am and will run through until 3pm on the first day of Spring!!
xx
Anna

13 comments:

Faux Fuchsia said...

Naturally I'll be there with Bells on, Directing the Crowd and organising an orderly queue. x

Shell Sherree said...

What a beautiful idea, Anna! I can hardly wait for the 1st of Spring to come around and this would be the perfect way to start the season.

Kate said...

Sounds fabulous, Anna! I'm soooo jealous! Hope it all goes well, can't wait to see all your Instagram pics from the day x

Squeak & Squirrel said...

Anna, this is torture for those who live in Adelaide! I will wish for a pair of wings to fly there for the day. A shop at Black & Spiro is on my bucket list! x

1 said...

Oh....I love the fleas! I am certain that there will be many happy ladies on the 1st.
Greetings from France,
Simone

v said...

very very excited anna!!!

Laura said...

wow, wish i could go, live too far away unfortunately..
laura x

Kate Lewis said...

oh, if only i could blink and be there! sounds wonderful :)

Unknown said...

i just want to say how much i adore your blog. if i ever make it to Australia, stopping at your store will be top of my list!

amy
http://www.madmotherdesign.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh! If only we lived in Brissy! Hope you have a fab day! xx F&B

mikky said...

Sounds great! Wish I lived close enough to pop by.
:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

miss b said...

This sounds so much like my kind of event - a shame I'm so far away!!
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Karen said...

Hi Anna, hope you had a wonderul time with your Flea Market stall on Saturday.
cheers, Violet