Sunday 11 September 2011

Tidbits


Gosh, I really like this kitchen.  I love how it's all just a bit of a mismatch.  Nothing new and perfect about this kitchen which makes it so interesting and unique.


I also like this pretty bedroom which I found over at Decor8 by Lisa Stickley.  Talking about Decor8, I was so excited to see the post Holly did last week about our online store and the concept behind it.  Thank you Holly.  You are always so generous with your support!

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was lovely. Thank you also to everyone for your support and kind notes about our Spring Vignette. 
xx
Anna

image 1 - via inspire bohemia

7 comments:

Karla | www.misskarla.com said...

I love the idea with all the photos hanging like that on the wall.. I seen it done before, and always been thinkin of doing somethin like that myself..:) Supercute :)

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

What a unique kitchen! Such a refreshing change from the norm..

Anonymous said...

That's such a great shade of pink! Love it!
xo E + J

pve design said...

Anna,
As always you share images that have heart and soul. My old kitchen is gone - the one with the green walls and the linoleum floor, and now we have a sparkly new kitchen. A part of me misses the sink that was squished in the corner....but there is something to be said for a brand new kitchen.. I feel the same about new linens....or a new car----or your latest Vignettes.:)
pve

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!
As always very original and positive post!!
Kisses from Madrid ♥ ♥

Nat @ dear little house said...

That is the stove I wanted! But it was too expensive :( Maybe when we become millionaires? That pink is great too.

whimHOME said...

I love everything you post without fail. Love. It. I want to know where this kitchen post came from so I can subscribe to that publication IMMEDATELY. Thanks for always being an inspiration!
Whitney
South Carolina, USA
www.whimINTERIORS.com