Friday 16 September 2011

Owl See You Next Week


I haven't posted much this week!  I am sorry!!  I have been playing catch up with my work and trying to stay OFF the Internet.

We seem to have had lots of enquiry about our very special hand-made and hand-painted owl jugs and I thought I would let you all know that they will be making a big appearance in our next online Vignette.  The ones in our next vignette will be much larger than the little ones we had in the Spring Vignette and they will be available in Blue and White and Green and White so if you want one make sure you keep watching the blog for updates about when our next Vignette will go live!  I think they will make an excellent Christmas present.

Hope you have a great weekend and Owl see you next week!!
xx
Anna

5 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Oh my goodness I love the owl jug!

Chris said...

I just love your blog. Have I great weekend. In Sweden is 12 dgr so we have rather cold, but today we have sunny weather.LOVE C

designchic said...

How adorable...love the owl!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~

Sydney Steenland said...

Whooot doesn't love owls? (Couldn't resist)
Sarah

Priscilla Joy said...

Oh how I love the vase with the tulips.

Have a beautiful week.

xx