Wednesday 14 September 2011

Black & Spiro Today


This morning we spent a few hours re-arranging the shop.  Gosh it always makes me feel so much better when we've moved a few things around even though it is alway such a big job!!  One of my favourite pieces in the shop at the moment is the antique side table in the photo above.  It is such an amazing piece with so much detail!!


We filled our gorgeous Stuart Membery cane sofa with lots of new colourful cushions!  I love the yellow and white upholstery on this sofa.  It's so South of France in the Summertime don't you think!!

Hope everyone is having a great week.  My posts may be a bit sporadic this week.  Lots to do!!
xx
Anna

10 comments:

Christina Perraki said...

Hello Anna!
I think the antique table is a very nice piece, but I admit that the two blue vases are my weakness!
http://www.fauxbilicious.blogspot.com

Beck Williamson said...

The zest of yellows, oranges and limes are so lush for our Spring. They look beautiful on the couch.

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Love the cherry yellow couch, very Palm Beach!
That carved side table is pretty, you are right ;)

pve design said...

I love your pillows. You have such a way with pattern and color. It is always HAPPY!
pve

DASI GLAM said...

Love the sofa and cushions as well as the table in the first pic. Congratulations on your online store, everything is just beautiful.

KaleyP said...

Oh my goodness! I've fallen in love with that owl on the side table. Any chance you'd like to ship it to Sydney for me??

Hayley Mann said...

Oh my goodness that sofa is amazing!!!

FunFunkyBaby Team said...

I love, love the colorful cushions! So bright and refreshing! :)

Clare C. Whitaker said...

I love the couch! The yellow cushions with the colorful pillows looks wonderful, so creative!! I love checking your blog and seeing all of the new items in your store xoxo

BlueBerry Ash said...

Cushions are my weakness, especially in this juicy display. Beautiful work Anna!