Monday 1 August 2011

Winter Hues



I loved seeing the pics Heather from Habitually Chic shared last week of her new apartment.  I particularly loved these 2 {above and below} as the colours reminded me of our Winter Vignette.



The beautiful photo below has been saved in my inspiration files since it appeared in Trad Home a while back.  Again the colours remind me of the colours I chose for our Winter Vignette.


Talking about our Winter Vignette, I was so excited that Loni mentioned our new store in her latest issue of Adore magazine.  Thank you Loni for your tremendous support!! Oh and what a fantastic issue it is!!  If you haven't already read it then click HERE now...xx





PS.  I had a reader ask me what's hapenning with our Black & Spiro website.  I am working on that too.  It will be the website where we feature our portfolio of design work.  Fingers crossed it will be up again before Christmas.  We are just finishing off getting some of the houses photographed which we have worked on over the last year or so and as other designers would know it is so time consuming getting jobs photographed!!! xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,

Congratulations on one hell of a big year! I don't know how you manage it all. I'm just glad you do.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Kellie

Habitually Chic said...

Hi Anna, Thank you for including my vignette and moodboard on your blog today! It was a treat to see them and I feel honored to be featured! Hope all is well! H

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

ooh - such lush colour!!

Modern Country Lady said...

Heather is the BOMB, I am glad you added your voice to all the lovely comments on her blog and said you love her blog.That should certainly make her week, I know it would make mine !
Have a fabulous week.
XOXO
Bea

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh, Anna!

This is beautiful. I really like the colors!

I can't wait to see the new issue of "Adore Home".

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Unknown said...

Bright and Beautiful Pics! Thanks for sharing!

HMB said...

How u run a business AND now a website is beyond me! I'm flat out getting the chn out the door for school. That said, can't wait for full options of buying something from ur online store - a chair perhaps- as I'm 6 hrs from Bis-Vegas!
Best wishes to u and ur team as I love ur sense of colour...which brightens my daysxxx Helen

DaphneOP said...

beautiful and inspiring. it's been gloomy and rainy in our part of the world.

MissBliss said...

very fitting to be in "Adore" :)