Sunday 12 December 2010

Ivy & Piper Holiday Mini-Mag


The Ivy & Piper girls have been tirelessly working these past few weeks on their Holiday Mini-Mag which went live today. I was thrilled to be asked to submit my summer garden party table. I love the table Craig from D.I.G. created along with the feature on one of my favourite Brisbane stores, Jean Brown.

Here's one of the images of my table which didn't make the mag...fingers crossed this rain will stay away on Christmas Day as I'm hoping to put our Christmas table in this exact spot in our garden...xx

10 comments:

Black Zebra said...

Totally adore your chairs!

designchic said...

Oh Anna, this is gorgeous!! It's 25 degrees in NC this morning, so I'm betting my Christmas table will be indoors...Congrats on the beautiful work for Ivy and Piper!!

Karena said...

Anna so beautiful, congrats!! I also love the shop displays to the right in your column!!

Do come and enter my Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

I Dream Of said...

Anna, this is lovely. I love the color, sunshine and warmth of a summer meal outdoors. We are in the midst of a terrible rain storm in Seattle -- the kind that makes you not want to leave the house, and this little hit of summer makes me happy. Can't wait to check out the whole issue! -Jeanne

kendal croix. said...

that table is darling. i wish i was sitting at it right now instead of trapped in the snow.

Flotsam Friends said...

Just divine. Fingers-crossed for you too. Pruxxx

Lilian Carvalho said...

Belissimo!!

beachvintage.com said...

Stunning. The chairs are amazing Anna.

pve design said...

Sweet!
pve

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

I love that mag! The girls are so smart and fun!

Your table is so inviting! Good job, Anna!

xo


Luciane at HomeBunch.com