Wednesday 18 November 2009

Christmas Gift Idea


This gift idea is one for the husbands even though I am sure there wouldn't be any husbands reading this blog!!

Last Christmas one of my client's husbands emailed me very last minute {as husbands do} asking for my help with a present for his wife. I found this beautiful Antique chair for him and had it quickly recovered in a pretty piece of fabric we had in stock. I think I turned the whole thing around in about 14 days which was a huge feat considering the chair came up from one of my dealers in Melbourne and also considering it was 2 weeks before Christmas which is our busiest time of year! His wife absolutely loved the chair and was so surprised by it's presence on Christmas morning. I think I would be in shock too if my husband thought about organising something like this for me.

Let me know if I can help any of your husbands with a gift this Christmas!!

12 comments:

beachvintage.com said...

If only Anna....if only.

The House That A-M Built said...

That is officially the most gorgeous chair I have ever seen. Big statement but true. A-M xx

Simply Southern said...

I love love love it.. I am a reader from the states, and a member of Alpha Chi Omega women's sorority. Our symbol is the lyre, and must say I love this chair...

Sharnel said...

I agree is Simone, if only....
it's a gorgeous chair Anna. You did a wonderful job. I love that fabric, so pretty!

lillabea said...

Note to self. Email this link to my husband. Very romantic!
xo

Sarah Bradley said...

Wow, what a gorgeous chair! I'd love to have something like that in my house. Someday, someday! :)

pve design said...

Oh, how I would love your help with my husband's gift. I am always in need of what to get that man.
pve

Anastasia said...

its beautiful!!! maybe I should send my husband your way haha

Cheryljones said...

I am going to email this link to my husband so he will have an idea on what to give me this Christmas, lol.

chess

carla rothberg said...

what a lovely and unexpected idea for a gift.

umama said...

It would be nice if the bf checked out blogs for ideas... too many cute ones here!

Anonymous said...

this is a SWEET post. loving the chair.

ox