Wednesday 26 August 2009

Fabric Deja Vu











I knew I had seen that gorgeous Christopher Farr fabric before when I opened up my copy of this month's Vogue Living and spotted those beautiful chairs on the cover by designer Darryl Gordon. When I stayed at the Haymarket Hotel in London last year that fabric was used by owner & designer Kit Kemp en masse in the foyer of the hotel. It's such a fresh and vibrant fabric and looks so beautiful on those chairs on the cover of VL. I thought I would show you a few photos I snapped last year of the fabric and how it was used at the Haymarket.

Image 1, 2, 3 - Anna Spiro, Image 4 - Vogue Living

11 comments:

Exquisite Accessories said...

Gorgeous!! I must admit I think its to much with the sofa & wallpaper together, but that's just me opinion, lovely pattern though :)

Deane and McLoughlin said...

I love this fabric and the shoot from VL so much that it has made me want to decorate in green, blue, white and grey. Do you know where i can source this fabric from or other similar ideas?
LD xxx

Shaz said...

Yes, love the print. Thought your article in VL was fabulous - congratulations.

Isabelle Lafleche said...

I really LOVE your new website! It's fantastic! Congratulations!!

my little apartment said...

oooh, I LOVE this fabric! what a fun pattern for a headboard...thanks for the spark!

http://mylittleapartment.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hello! Just been hopping around blogland and landed on your lovely site. Just thought I'd say hi!

Unknown said...

Love your beautiful blog!

Yansy said...

This fabric is fantastic! I can't wait to see more of it.

Karena said...

So bright and comfy. I would love to stay at the Haymarket and I love London!

cotedetexas said...

Anna -I have never seen this before but I might just be in love! wouldn't these make wonderful curtains!!!!!!!!

pve design said...

those chair
that fabric
to die for!
pve