Wednesday 16 July 2008

Thank you!




Nothing was more fitting than this pretty photo by the very talented Jen Altman for me to post as a thank you to you all for your very kind emails, comments and tips for my trip to France. I couldn't be more grateful. What an amazing group of people this blog has introduced me to. I hope you all stay happy and well while I am away and I promise to have lots of inspiration for you upon my return!! In the meantime, do visit the lovely blogs I have listed in my blogroll as they will give you lots of inspiration while I am gone!! xx Anna


1 comment:

dee said...

Oh, I just LOVE this photo. I have it in my inspiration folder and it is a PERFECT way to say thank you!

Also, just wanted to say congrats on your Domino mention. Doesn't surprise me at all...you are a superstar!