Tuesday 8 July 2008

Gift Wrap Idea




Tonight I'm going to dinner with a friend to celebrate her birthday. I always love to put lots of effort into wrapping my gifts and one thing I often do is wrap my gifts in wallpaper which I may have left over from a job or from a display we have done at Black & Spiro. This gift above, which I will give to my friend tonight, I wrapped in some left over Designer Guild paper I had. I just think it's a lovely way to make your gift look a little different and also for me it's a great way to use up the left overs!!

9 comments:

Big Fat Cupcake said...

Hi There,

I love your blog. I am crazy about gift wrapping. Thanks and keep up the beautiful work.

Kathleen
www.bigfatcupcake.blogspot.com

jae said...

Terrific....firm believer in the presentation!

Anonymous said...

I too love gift wrapping! It's fun to be creative with. Thank you for a beautiful blog, you Aussies sure do have great taste! ;-)

Heather said...

very beautiful and a great tip for people having leftover paper of any kind!

One Shot Beyond Photography & A little More>

Kirsten said...

Gorgeous paper!!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Everyone!
x
Anna

Style Saves the World said...

Wrapping gifts makes me so happy! There's nothing like a beautifully wrapped gift.

Anastasia said...

it looks great - and i do love those little ornaments...are they boxes?

living her dream said...

what a gorgeous way to wrap a gift. Love the little boxes too! very sweet.