Friday 27 June 2008

Celerie Kemble For Schumacher


Hothouse Flowers

Betwixt Bear Ivory

A little while ago I mentioned I had dinner with Andrew Puschel from Schumacher. At this time he promised to send me a preview of a collection which is due for release in America late August by much publicised U.S. designer Celerie Kemble. Well, Andrew stuck to his promise and recently sent me these images of a couple of the fabrics which will feature in the collection. He also sent me a little blurb as below;

"Celerie's look is based on beautifully refined traditional design with a reinterpreted and updated approach that speaks to a new generation. Her collection for Schumacher combines classic looks with very modern details and geometric patterning, using unexpected metallic finishes, exotic touches such as ikats and embroidery, as well as glamorous moiré, silk and velvet all in a rich and sophisticated color palette of saturated hues and subtle neutrals."


This room above is one of my favourite Celerie Kemble rooms which I believe is in a house in Palm Beach - very classic and timeless.

6 comments:

Style Court said...

Oh I think "Bleecker" will be big! i'm already imagining uses for it. The whole collection will be great.

Can't wait to see how you use it Anna!

xo
Courtney

cotedetexas said...

Leave it to an Australian to scoop the Americans! I can't wait to see the entire line. I adore Celerie. but not celery.

Ness Lockyer said...

Those Fabrics are divine. The floral would be a great chair cover for my display chair I posted on recently.

Jerez Sherry said...

Isn't beauty.....beautiful!

Heart warming really, collections, pieces of experiences ...treasured , and displayed for friends to enjoy...

but then there are all those who have nothing,,collect enough rice to feed their children if lucky. They have the same sky, clouds, and earth, stars, and hearts... but maybe no clean water to drink..I can't help but think of us all...
I collect THAT, I suppose....

Anyway, beautiful blog....

Sharnel said...

The a coup for you Anna. I think Bleecker is divine, can't wait to see the entire collection.

SpaceStylist said...

How fabulous! Love the Bleecker (doesn't hurt that my husband used to live on Bleecker street in SoHo) - thanks for sharing