Wednesday 30 April 2008

Kitchen Love...


Usually I post white kitchens in my 'Kitchen Love' posts and today is no exception with Bunny Williams' gorgeous kitchen (bottom) but I have also included an ebony stained kitchen which I absolutely adore. I particularly like the contrast of the all-white china collection against the dark cabinetry. I personally wouldn't have this dark stained cabinetry in my own home as I would always have a white kitchen but I do think it looks fantastic and therefore I had to include it in this week's 'Kitchen Love' post!

Photo Credits - Top image - House Beautiful via Mrs Plain Jane, Bottom Image - Bunny Williams via Jen.

8 comments:

mommyholly said...

Oh my GOSH that kitchen... I coud move right in!! And that rug is gorgeous...!!

Adla said...

simply love the purity of all that white china.

Design Scouting said...

I love the dark cabinetry and I'm with you -- more of a white kitchen person. Love your recent posts!

Anna Spiro said...

Me too Hautemommy - I LOVE this kitchen!
X
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Me too Abbey!
X
Anna

Alkemie said...

Oh my goodness, that first photo just floored me! Love Love the stark dark cabinetry and white porcelain against it. It's so dramatic. I love it!!

Barb said...

I love this kitchen, check out my kitchen post on my blog at mammylove.blogspot.com. I hope you like it. We enjoyed thoroughly ripping out the old wooden kitchen and brightening up with beautiful white.

Alex said...

Now those are kitchens! I've been house hunting and the kitchens I've seen have been very uninspired. To me a kitchen is the warm heart of a house and if you fail in giving it a life of style how can you feed you stomach and soul?