Monday 21 April 2008

Blog Browsing

After being away for a few days I had a lot of blog browsing to catch up on. One post which I really loved was by Habitually Chic on Ralph Lauren. She has featured lots of beautiful pictures of his Bedford, New York home. It is definitely worth a click of your mouse in Habitually Chic's direction. After I read the post this morning I actually emailed this picture above of his pool and pool house to my mum and as I said in the email to her my house is literally the size of his pool house and in actual fact it reminds me very much of my little house but of course without the huge grounds and huge pool and huge house just nearby!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Hi Anna, I always know when I visit your blog you will have amazingly lovely photos displayed!...today is no exception! I have long been fascinated by Ralph Lauren's Bedford home too....just want to crawl right into the photo!...can't wait to see more!...Heidi :)

Anna Spiro said...

Thank you Heidi Ann! I too could walk straight into that picture above!
XX
Anna

Unknown said...

Anna, So lovely. Do you know what era/style Ralph's house is? I am about to do an interior design assignment where we select a period in design history to research. Would love to use this beautiful example.
Lisa

RP said...

Incredible property!
MrsPotter
xx

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

That strikes me as just the right size house, lucky Anna!