Thursday, 13 March 2008

Inspiration Collage


I have created this little Inspiration Collage to showcase my current favourite colour combination. These are the colours I have selected for our new showroom display which we will be installing very soon....and yes that's right there's no pink to be seen anywhere - a fresh new palette is on it's way!!!
Photo credits from top (left to right) 1 - Flickr, 2 - via brown turtleneck sweater, 3 - Liza Giles via This Is Glamorous, 4 - Anna Spiro, 5 - source unknown, 6 - Anna Spiro, 7 - Karlee Rawkins Artist, 8 - Kate Spade's kitchen via Stylecourt, 9 - source unknown, 10 - via Stylecourt, 11 - source unknown, 12 - Ebay, 13 - Pia Jane Bijkerk, 14 - Via Found Now Home, 15 - Etsy, 16 - Anna Spiro

12 comments:

Alya said...

great color combo! Can't wait to see it!

rebekah @ elizabeth anne designs said...

I just went shopping and realized I bought only green shirts. :-)

Wanderluster said...

I love the chartreuse. Its such a vibrant, lively colour.

Kristin said...

that is my favorite shade of green! and how perfect for st. patrick's day!

Rachel said...

Fabulous. My favorite colors as well!
The kitchen window seat is great...

Pia Jane said...

beautiful palette anna! looking forward to seeing the now showroom, hope you'll have photos. oh and i just noticed one of my styling jobs in there, very cool!

Vera said...

I loved what you choose...i always yse this combination in my ceramics.
Vera

Vie Chaotique said...

Chartreuse - excuse my spelling. not sure if you are with Alexandra Stoddard from the US but it's her long time favorite as well. Her mantra is "I can't cope with taupe!" I actually painted a bathroom in this shade years ago and can't recommend it. It's murder to get your makeup right against.

{this is glamorous} said...

I love this collage, Anna--the colour combination is wonderful.

SimplyGrove said...

I love the palette!! Beautiful.

House & Life said...

Anna,

Could you please email me how to do that collage feature for my brother's sake, he has a wedding event business and we are trying to learn how to do this!!

alieduff@yahoo.com

Teal Chic said...

love the teal, yellow and lime green combo. it looks fantastic!