Monday 4 February 2008

Diary Love




I was very lucky to receive a very beautiful gift for Christmas from my friend Sally which I have to post about as I am completely obessed with it. Inside the most beautifully wrapped pale blue box was a bright pink leather personalised diary from renowned luxury leather goods company Smythson of Bond Street (London). Wow - what a lucky girl I am I know!! A belated thanks to Sal for this gift which I use every single day of my life. It is already completely and utterly full to the brim with appointments, notes, phone numbers dates to remember etc. etc. etc.!!

10 comments:

Chic and Charming said...

What a perfect gift! Sally has impeccable taste!

Suzy said...

How luck you are, and what a good friend!

RP said...

I agree! Too lucky!

pve design said...

So chic, I think I'd be scared to write in it!
Lucky you!

Style Saves the World said...

What a great gift, you lucky lady!!

Anonymous said...

What a very stylish gift, you lucky gal!

Alya said...

I love Smythson! I have a diary (pale blue) from them too..

suzannemarques said...

that is a great friend.
treasure the friends who buy you gifts that you love to death! :)
love that you put a photo up of yourself. it helps put a face with the wonderful taste and imaginiation. :)

Kelly said...

this is a beautiful gift! i'm glad you're enjoying it so much - i'm envious!

Eva said...

Lucky, lucky You! I think we all would need a friend like you!
Smythson.....drool! :)