Friday 23 November 2007

Happy Weekend!!

I finish this week with this undeniably beautiful white house via Habitually Chic. Oh to have a home like this perched on the water and surrounded by a mote of lush green grass!

I must say a huge thanks for your beautiful comments this week - you are all so very kind!! I was pleased to hear that I'm not boring you all!!

Just a reminder to check back on Sunday night as I will be announcing my very exciting 2007 Christmas Competition!! Until then, have a lovely weekend!!

4 comments:

Mélanie said...

A competition ...I want to know about it ..well on sunday night it will be sunday morninh , here in France

blah said...

What a gorgeous home ! Enjoy your new place this weekend!

Babelfish said...

I love this photograph.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I just found your blog today and I am so, so in love. I could just eat the whole thing up. Thank you for all these beautiful images.
This house just speaks to me. Perfect.
Thanks for all the hard work this must take. It really is appreciated!
-M