Tuesday 27 November 2007

Black & Spiro Christmas Preparations




Friday this week we are installing our Black & Spiro 2007 Christmas windows. My assistants, Avril and Tess are working hard like little busy elves preparing for the installation. I'll post pictures once everything is up for you all to see.

On another note, thanks so much for the wonderful response to my Christmas Competition. I've already received some lovely entries and I can't wait to receive some more. I'll be posting the first batch this Sunday night.

10 comments:

blah said...

Anna - love your colour choices for your christmas window!! Looking forward to seeing the final product :-)

Angela @ Cottage Magpie said...

Oooh, the pink and green is awesome--I can't wait to see how it all comes out!
~Angela :-)

annechovie said...

Anna,
I can't wait to see a Black & Spiro Christmas! I know the colors will be brilliant and beautiful!

sugar said...

i just stumbled upon your blog today and i love it! i love the pink and green for the wreaths too.

Jennifer said...

Anna, these are really lovely. Your little helpers are doing a great job!

RP said...

Gorgeous!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

How pretty, Anna! Your shop will be so festive with pink & green!

Di Overton said...

Must be so weird celebrating Xmas in the summer. Though I suppose you are used to it. I love that wreath

EgosRested said...

Who makes the fabric in the first photo? It's lovely...

Rhondi said...

I love the colors you have selected for the Christmas windows. So unexpected and fresh!