Tuesday 12 June 2007

Things I Love Today...

A beautiful room above from House Beautiful via Made By Girl is one of many pink & blue images which Jennifer has posted today on her blog.

I love this image from Krista Ewart's website above via Oh Happy Day blog.

Casa Pinka's Entry is wallpapered - It looks fantastic!!


I love this image which Courtney over at Style Court posted today of the dressing room in Trina Turk's Kelly Wearstler designed Palm Beach boutique.

Beautiful Blue & White (my current obsession) via Katie over at Katie Did Blog.



Some gorgeous party inspiration from Cruststation.

I love this Sanderson fabric via An Eye for An Interior Blog.

I thought I would post a few things which inspired me around the blogosphere today from some of my favourite blogs. Enjoy!!

13 comments:

Jo Walker said...

Beautiful finds from your blog travels Anna and thanks to everyone in blogland for finding and sharing these images.

Gypsy Purple said...

Absolutely stunning images!!!
Thanks

The Ginger Darlings said...

All so tidy and clean and beautiful, the kind of places that need cats! So much to scratch and to jump over and on! How we wish our house looked like those!

Style Court said...

All lovely Anna!

Lisa said...

Loving the wall paper and pictures! Very bold and beautiful!

katiedid said...

Hi Anna!
Thanks so much for the mention! OOOOOHHHH there are so many things to love here. The spool chairs in white, that fantastic Sanderson fabric (I am ordering a memo right now!)

Me and Him said...

The sanderson fabric is gorgeous.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Great roundup, Anna!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the mention Anna, (all my images was found on 'Oh Happy Day'). I love the wallpapers!

Another Shade of Grey said...

I second tinkerblue. The Sanderson fabric is gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

The blue and white wallpaper is a favorite of mine...it's "Ornate" by Julien Macdonald for Graham Brown. I had considered using it for my foyer/stairway walls. It's a lovely pattern.

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric Anna. Sophie T

Anonymous said...

How do I find that fabric online? i want to buy it right now!