Thursday 7 June 2007

An Old Pair Of Chairs - SOLD

This week a beautiful pair of old chairs I had restored and recovered in a black and white stripe fabric arrived in the shop and I just knew they would sell fast, I had this feeling. They arrived in the shop mid morning and by the afternoon they were sold. We had some gorgeous black and white polka dot frilled cushions promptly made for the client to sit on each chair. They looked gorgeous, I must say. I was a little sad that I didn't get to put them in the front window but I suppose that's what it's all about. They now sit happily in their new home with their new owners and I get to do it all over again.

4 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

I love reviving old pieces of furniture, especially chairs! black & white chair looks great... so not surprised they sold that fast! I would have purchased it! :)

Anonymous said...

Of course they did, they're amazing!

Helen said...

yum yum scrum. x

kim. said...

OMG I adore that chair. I SERIOULSY need to befriend an upholsterer.