Tuesday 27 February 2007

A Snapshot of Betsy Johnson


Eccentric Fashion Designer Betsy Johnson's New York apartment has been featured in this month's American House and Garden. Johnson is widely known for her extremely over-the-top glamorous fashion designs and it looks like a bit of her craziness has found its way into her complete renovation of this downtown apartment. It's said that she has used a mixture of vintage and modern pieces and then signature candy pink walls to put a final stamp on her new absolutely beautiful haven.
Photo's courtesy of House & Garden

8 comments:

Jo Walker said...

OMG I love this. Yellow Platner chairs, chandelier, mid century, Hollywood Regency, kitsch and glam. What more could a girl want?

Anna Spiro said...

I agree with you Jo!! I especially love her pink walls!! I am going through a bit of a pink wall stage lately!

Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest that you do a post on her - this is a girl after my own heart. Viva Betsy!!!

Rachel F said...

Yellow Platner chairs! I love them.

kim. said...

OMG I need some pink somewhere on my walls, ESPECIALLY after seeing this!!! That woman rocks - I've always admired her.

Miss Kim said...

Oh to live in her life *sigh*

Jo Walker said...

Had to come back again and say how wonderful that room is. OK off to work now.

Liana Kabel said...

Surely everyone needs some pink somewhere!