Friday 23 February 2007

A Rosy Little Posie - Alicia Paulson




Creative genius, Alicia Paulson, is the brains behind the web store Posie - Rosy Little Things and also the beautiful blog Posie Gets Cozy. I adore her hand screen printed stationery and also her beautiful hand made paper poppy boxes. Apartment Therapy just featured Alicia's gorgeously pretty house in one of their house tours so go and have a look at the photos on AT as I know you will love them!!
I also loved Alicia's beautiful welcome note on her site which I have posted below;

"Somewhere in your imagination is a midwestern summer that seemed impossibly long, a spare room at Grandma's where the bed was dressed in white cotton and roses, a neighbor's porch swing where you read novel after novel about girls who had horses. Humidity cloaked. Lightning bugs hovered. What could you do but dream?
At Posie, I remember this place too, and design things that didn't exist there, but could have.
Entirely handmade in my home studio in Portland, Oregon, Posie: Rosy Little Things is an original line of products and patterns created by, me, Alicia Paulson."

6 comments:

Pigtown*Design said...

Fun! Fun! FUN!

Di Overton said...

I adore that stationery

Pigtown*Design said...

The stationery is great. I am looking for a new stash and a new look!

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't just adore Posie/Alicia? She could run for President - just think how great the White House would look!

Jo Walker said...

She always manages to capture just the right shades of pink and blue in her photos! Sweet post Anna.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

How lovely it would be to open that envelope?