Wednesday 14 February 2007

Happy Valentines Day



A very Happy Valentines Day to you all. I hope each and every one of you are spoilt today and who knows maybe you'll even be surprised!! Have a fun day!


Oh and if you are wondering what my Valentines Day display looks like at Black & Spiro, visit Avril's site as she has posted it. www.janedavril.blogspot.com


Photograph above is from Vintage Weave Interiors. Please have a look at their beautiful site. They have some fanstastic things in their online shop.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day to you Anna, and Thank You for the wonderful ideas I may take you up on your offer and email you a few picks and a couple of idea's of mine. I would love your opinion because you have such great style. Thanks

A said...

That is so pretty! Thanks for the tip! And btw, I've added you to my list as well. :)

Gypsy Purple said...

Happy valentines to you too!!!

Chamara

Anonymous said...

Happy Val. Day, Anna (even though it's not VD here yet.) I love woven textiles and these are pretty. I think your front window looks super - wish I could have been there to partake in the decoratin'.

a. said...

Happy Valentine's Day Anna!

Love the linens!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines !!

** Terramia ** said...

Thanks for sharing thee love... ♥