Tuesday 23 January 2007

Who is Anna Spiro?




I just thought I would mention that the gorgeous Ronda over at All The Best has profiled me on her blog today. If you would like to find out a bit more about me then go and have a look at Ronda's beautiful site and while you're there check out the rest of her site too. She always posts beautiful things. Her blog is one of my favourites out there. Thanks Ronda for asking me to be involved with this great Blogger Profiling idea of yours. I can't wait to see the other people you are going to profile. To go to Ronda's site click HERE




Photos courtesy of www.flickr.com

10 comments:

ALL THE BEST said...

Thanks Anna!!

Anna Spiro said...

No, thank YOU Ronda!!

Anna

The Peak of Chic said...

Anna,
Great interview on Ronda's blog! It's interesting to see what inspires other bloggers!

Anonymous said...

My sister just introduced me to your blog -- what great taste and entertaining style you and your friends have. Look forward to many more visits.

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Peak of Chic. It is very interesting to find out a bit more we bloggers and I'm just so looking forward to seeing the other people Ronda is going to feature! Thanks for commenting Peak!!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Paula. So glad to hear from you, thank you for your very kind words. I look forward to staying in touch and hearing from you again on ABT. Are you located in Australia or OS?

Anna

Style Court said...

The profile looks great Anna! Adorable photo and smart answers. It was generous of you to take time to share :)

Anna Spiro said...

Thank you Courtney. It was fun. I can't wait to see your profile on Ronda's site!!!

Anna

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I did enjoy that little profile of yours, Anna. And esp liked seeing your sweet self in the pic.

Helen said...

Dear Anna

I am sooo happy to have found you by chance. I am always googling for new interior decorating ideas and products. I also love all the other bloggers that i have found through your site. Keep it coming girl!