Monday 22 January 2007

Tagged


Well, Pink has tagged me...damn her!! But, imagine if I wasn't tagged then I think I would be very upset!! So I suppose I have to say, thanks Pink for tagging me!! I think you all know what I have to do, but for those of you who don't here it is; I have to list 6 weird things about me and then tag 3 more people. So here it is - My Weird List:

1 - I wear tracksuit pants to bed all year including Summer - I love them, they are just so comfy!!

2 - When I fly on a plane I take my own blanket, my own pillow and my slippers too!!

3 - I stress so much about having body odour I carry a bottle of perfume and a bottle of deoderant with me at all times - I hate smelly people!! There is no excuse.

4 - I hate sand in my bed - whenever we go to Straddie (where we have a beach house) I make sure that my husband cleans his feet before he gets into bed.

5 - I love cheese and pineapple sandwiches.

6 - I love going to junk shops.

Well that's it. Gee it was hard to think of 6 things. I now tag only 2 people because all the other people I wanted to tag are already tagged so I am tagging Preppy Princess and Sylvie at SoSylvie. Sorry guys!!! And if either or both of you have already been tagged too well that's it, I'm not tagging anyone else.
Junkshop Lampshade photo courtesy of www.flickr.com

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weirdo! People are now going to think the matador bust was YOUR idea.

a. said...

I don't like sand in the bed either...

Thanks for the tag Anna, I will try to come up with some weird things about me today!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

cheese and pineapple! what a combo. I simply must try it. fresh pineapple or will canned do?

Anna Spiro said...

Pink, the Matador bust was certainly not my idea. Even though I LOVE junk shops I usually don't look at the Matador busts!!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks PP. So glad you agree with the sand in the bed thing...I really do hate that!! Going to look at your weird things now....
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Maryam you have to try cheese and pineapple sandwhiches on white bread. Fresh pinapple is best but tinned pineapple will do if that's the only option. Also a bit of salt on the fresh pineapple to take the acid away is great too!! I love cheese and pineapple sandwiches!! Let me know how you go!!

Anonymous said...

Should I say "Thanks Anna"? I haven't done this before, so you picked the right person. I'll get right on it....maybe after my cup of polka dot coffee in the morning :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna!
I share your entry for number two -- flying with blanket, pillow, slippers. Only I additionally take a sleeping mask! The flight attendants see me coming, "Oh bother, a fussbudget."
Happily I don't fly much these days.
"See" you soon :)