Sunday 14 January 2007

A New Project A New Blog & A Competition



















Hi Everyone,

Well I have some huge news for you all - I am setting up another Blog with a fellow Blogger Pink Mohair. Pink is located in the USA and she has a house which she is currently renovating. Our new Blog, which will be launched this week, will be focusing on Pink's renovation and my involvement as her Interior Decorator. Now, some of you may be thinking so what. Well, the big thing with this project is that we have never met before and our only communication will be via email, telephone and postage. The project will take 1 year to complete and we will be posting new entries on our new Blog about the renovation 3-4 times per week and we will be asking our readers to interact as well. I will of course be continuing with Absolutely Beautiful Things and Pink will also continue with her Blog Pink Mohair as well.
We have this week announced on Pink's Blog a competition relating to the new name of our Blog. We are now announcing another competition which is:


I have listed above 9 Pink pictures. The 1st person and the 3rd person to correctly guess which picture is going to be used some way in the layout of our new Blog site will receive one of my unique custom made remnant fabric cushions which I featured on my blog this week. The lucky winners will be able to select 1 each from 10 different cushions available.


Please leave your answers in my comments section on this post. The winner will be announced on Absolutely Beautiful Things this Tuesday Night 16th January at 8.00pm Australian Eastern Standard Time.

Good luck everyone. I hope you will all love Pink's and my new Blog. To all my readers who don't usually leave comments please try and participate in this competition as I would be so thrilled to see you interact. All you have to do is click on the word comments at the end of this post and it will lead you through all the way. You don't have to be a Blogger or a member to leave me a comment.


I can't wait to hear from you all.

Anna


All pictures above courtesy of http://www.flickr.com/




Some of the cushions above which will be offered to the winners. There are lots of other colour and fabric combo's to select from as well.

21 comments:

design dna said...

pink door!

ALL THE BEST said...

I love photo number 8. Pink door with the Baldwin lock.

Anonymous said...

I know, I know!!!

Kelley said...

hmmm.... I'll go with "code pink"

Anonymous said...

I hope it's the pic of the doll because she's PRICELESS!!!!!

Thimbleanna said...

I'll go with the last picture -- those adorable pink cans!

holly said...

pink door! pink door!

Style Court said...

Anna, you have so much creative energy! Best of luck to you and Pink with this exciting project.
Cheers,
Courtney

Anna Spiro said...

Unfortunately Courtney, I think I have too much creative energy sometimes!! Thanks for your kind words as usual!! Aren't you going to have a guess??

Anna

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it is going to be an exciting project I can't wait to see !!! I love the pink door but I am going to go with the Pink house

Anonymous said...

I think it's the doll as well. But I'm only the second person to say so. Damn you kiminottawa!;)

Anonymous said...

It's the doll! Does that make me no.3? Pleeeeeaaaase?

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

i think it is the dishes! Pink dishes and a wall full!
I think pink will be the leading element in your creative advneture! How fun it will be to tag along!

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Hi I thinkis gounig to be the pink door. If that is the case I think there too many winners.

studio wellspring said...

my guess is for the pink house with the pirate flag. i just love the juxtaposition of the two contrasting themes. ;o)

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with the plates.

Andi said...

the dishes!!

Anonymous said...

That Paul Smith wall is great!
The pink door is a shoe-in for the new blog.
I'll be following your progress :)

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Well it seems to me that Pink must be in the title and banner with all the pink pics!

CeLee said...

love the juxtaposition of pics! this is similar to what I'm doing on my site - my best friend asked me to help her do her place. we are thinking of using decornextdoor to help out.

Here' s more info on what I'm doing: http://dressyournest.blogspot.com/search/label/Interior%20Design

I'm really glad to have found your site - awesome work!

Tsahi said...

Great Blog.
Can you check the new design of Quartz Surfaces?
Comments are most welcome.