Monday 29 January 2007

More Black & Spiro Remnant Cushions




A couple of weeks ago I posted about the remnant fabric cushions I have been having made for Black & Spiro and as a follow up to that post I thought I would show you some of the gorgeous black and white ones I have just picked up from my workroom for the shop. I have used a mixture of Florence Broadhurt, Designers Guild and Mokum fabrics in these cushions which are currently in the front window on some white slip covered chairs at Black & Spiro.

8 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I am swooning....these pillows are so, so beautiful.

Pigtown*Design said...

Love, love, love the cushions!!!

The Peak of Chic said...

Beautiful pillows Anna! Great combination of prints!

ALL THE BEST said...

Anna they are fab! Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

This is such an interesting idea. I love the thought of using up spare fabric rather than throwing it away - and the results just speak for themselves.

trisha said...

these are just fantastic!

studio wellspring said...

gorgeous - all hail, black & whites!

Anonymous said...

I'm inspired! I can't wait to make some myself. Yours are lovely :)