Saturday 13 January 2007

More Wonderful White Pictures




These pictures are dreamy!! Middle image is Michael Smith which I found via Stylecourt's post on "Coming Soon in Elle Decor". I love the collection of mismatched mirrors in the stairwell in the top photo. I emailed this picture to Pink Mohair as a suggestion for her stairwell this week. Bottom photo is the verandah of an old Hawaiian Plantation house at Lanikai beach which is available for rent.
These Wonderful White images follow on from my previous post "Wonderful White" dated Thursday 14th December, 2006.

9 comments:

design dna said...

i adore that center photograph! i can just feel it...

a. said...

Those really are wonderful. I feel tranquil just looking at them!

Style Court said...

Anna, that Michael Smith home is one of my all time favorites.

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

You can never go wrong with white. It is so calming and comforting.

Anonymous said...

I love that first photo. I have a huge thing for plain walls with mis-matched frames.

I found your blog through the Rooms I *heart* flickr group. I used to live in New Farm so I'm pretty familiar with your store.

Love the blog!

Anna Spiro said...

So glad to hear from you Vic. What a small world. I hope to hear from you again. Are you still living in Brisbane?

Anna

Anonymous said...

I left Brisbane last February and am now living in the UK. I get really homesick though. What's not to miss about Brisbane (New Farm especially)? I dream about New Farm Park and Alibi Room, Cirque, Little Larder etc etc. I could go on forever.

I'll definitely keep stopping by!

Anna Spiro said...

Oh, Vic, I love Cirque. It's my favourite. We have at least 1 meal there pretty much every day!! And New Farm Park, well what more can we say. It's wonderful. I hope I'm not making you too much more homesick Vic. I look forward to hearing from you again soon. Make sure you pop into Black and Spiro if you ever get back to New Farm to say hi!

Anna

Anonymous said...

The photo of the veranda on the beachfront is of a home on Windward side of the Island of Oahu, Hawaii. The small island in the horizon is known as Turtle Island (I lived on that side of the island for 20 years).