Thursday 18 January 2007

A Blue, White & Pink Baby Shower


This Saturday I am hosting a special Baby Shower afternoon tea for my friend, Kellie. I was inspired this week by Stylecourt's post on Mary McDonald hence the blue, white and pink colour scheme I have selected. I am using a mixture of my Pink Limoges teaset and some of my mothers old Blue & White teaset with old teaspoons, bits of vintage crystal, a mixture of pink and blue and white napkins, a fine pink damask tablecloth and lots of blue and white Ginger jars filled with pink flowers. I will post some more pictures once I have it all laid out and ready to go on Saturday. I hope Kell likes it.

12 comments:

Michele said...

Oh! That setting is going to make for a lovely baby shower!!! Good luck, and above all else... have a wonderful time!

Style Court said...

Anna, your pieces all look beautiful together! You really did have an amazing array of things at your finger tips. Now I can't wait to see the party pictures!

Your friend will love this.
Cheers,
Courtney

design dna said...

i look forward to the photos. the ginger jars with pink flowers should be a knock-out!

The Peak of Chic said...

Looks like you're going to have a beautiful party! Love the pink Limoges teaseat.

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

That is going to be a perfect setting for a baby shower. I love the combination of colors.

Suburban prep said...

What a beautiful setting. It will be quite the gathering with these items in play.

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Michele,
Thanks for your kind words.

Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Courtney, Thank you for the inspiration this week!! I have so much work to do before tomorrow to make it all perfect!! I will post the pictures tomorrow night after the party.

Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Amy,
I wanted to use Pink Peonies but they have just gone out of season here so I am contemplating either branches of pink Frangipani or lots of mixed pink flowers.

Anna Spiro said...

THanks Peak of Chic for coming to look at ABT. I hope to see you often around here!!
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thank you Julie but I do have to give credit to Mary Mcdonald and Style court for my colours for this party!!

Anna Spiro said...

Hi SP. I hope it all comes together the way I have it laid out in my head. Thanks for looking!
Anna